Tuesday, March 22, 2011

March 22nd Photo of the Day

Hi! My name is Barley. 

My new mommies rescued me from my other family that couldn't take care of me. I don't need to go into major details, because it still hurts, but they were too rough with me and couldn't really afford to feed me to give you some insight. Enough with the sad stuff, I'm happy now! My pretty neighbor friends, Kelly & Roula are the ones who found me a new home. They brought me over for a play date at my new house to see if I got along with my new mommies other animals and I did! I did I did! They liked me!!! So, miss Kelly took me to the vet and my new mommy Erin met us there to get my shots that I never got. I guess these are things I'm supposed to get? They hurt and I was scared. But my aunt and mommy were there, so I think I was okay. I even got a bath and treats, ooooh how I love treats! And...That was it! I was on my way to my new home. I love the windows, this car has great windows! Then I got to play play play with my new sisters! My older brother, Mason (cat) has to get used to me, but I'll prove to him that I'm worthy! I went for a walk too! After I made my mom chase me around the house for 10 minutes trying to get that orange harness thingy on me. Was really funny watching her chase me around. I should do this all the time. But, I didn't understand what to do at first once she put it on. We were outside and so much was happening. Again, I was scared, never been on a walk before. But, I stayed right next to my mom and followed her and my two sisters and it was sooo much fun! Okay... I'm getting tired and my mom needs her computer, so I need to go for now! But, wanted to say hello and let you know that I'm happy and loving my new home! Have a great day! Ruff!


Barley!!!

Riding home from the vet

Oh I love these windows! I need a seatbelt!

Dixie! My new cousin/sis!

I don't know about that camera being in my face all the time...

hiiii

Small, Medium, Large



1 comment:

  1. OMG - so freakin' cute! What a truly lucky doggie and what true angels you are...

    ReplyDelete