Thursday, May 5, 2011

May 5th Pic of the Day! LOST DOG in Catonsville!!!

LOST PUP! WANTS TO FIND HER HOME! PLEASE HELP!
Okay everyone... once again I have found a pup who has lost their owner! I was running on Fredrick Road in Catonsville today and found this pup trying to wonder across the heavily trafficked road. No collar!!! She was right in the Paradise shopping center where the pizza hut, chinese food place and hair place is and across the street is Lucky 3 and the paradise tavern. A bit timid at first, but I was able to run into the hair salon there and ask them if they had any food to lure her with. So apparently she loves chips!!! So I was able to get ahold of her and carry her home. Well first, I took her by the Paradise Vet to see if anyone recognized her and left my information, but so far nothing. , but I can tell she definitely has a home. 

 Please if anyone has any information please call or email me at erintravisphotography@gmail.com. 
Thanks and please repost and pass this on... 




No comments:

Post a Comment